Sky-Diving Charity Fundraiser
National Sky Diving day
From Saturday 27th July to Sunday 4th August 2013 we celebrated our first National Sky Diving Week with a national sponsored skydive for and on behalf of Julian Campbell Foundation.
This event was a national one and we recruited celebrities for our jumps. We carried out many jumps over the years and have raised more than £1000 in the process.
The purpose of our Jumps was to
- Raise awareness and support of mood disorders
- Take part in an event whilst doing something for the mental health community
- Motivating each other to make a difference to a community that sorely needs support
- To let people with mental health difficulty, know that they’re not alone
- To join a community who are kind to one another
The sense of camaraderie and purpose was outstanding.