Julian Campbell Foundation
We are a charity set up to help children, teenagers and young adults who have undiagnosed forms of mental distress such as stress, anxiety or depression.
Mental Health Matters
Julian Campbell Foundation’s goal is to improve the lives of young people through early intervention and promotion of mental health in educational establishments.
We provide practical and emotional support to young people and their families through befriending and mentoring service in a person-centred way.
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Youth Offending Programs
- Youth Centres
- Work and Health Programmes
- School Exclusion Programmes
- Hearing Impaired
To promote mental health and well-being in our society
- We work in the community and train mentors (with an accredited course) who support young people in managing their wellbeing.
- We do psycho drama workshops in schools. A fun way of getting an important message across to young minds.
- We have a teacher training programme – to help them identify and manage their own wellbeing and the wellbeing of the children they teach.
Watch how we helped Tom Turn His life around
Tom was unsure of what to do with his life until we paired him up with our mentor Richie, an apps developer and business owner. Richie gave Tom advice, training and opportunities by allowing Tom to work with his team of app developers and even by publishing Tom’s work in his company’s magazine.
Consequently, Tom decided to study Computers Science and Games Programming at University and is now in his final year. He is kindly donating his knowledge to help us develop a Mood Application app, available soon for download, to help young people manage their mental health and wellbeing.